What is the logical decision when you are trying to finish up an MFA? Sell your house and have a new one built of course. I am almost a week behind on writing this post. Last weekend was crazy and I don't see an end in sight until after graduation. Last Thursday we finally got an offer on our house after having it on the market since last September. Friday decided to pile on then as well and show up with the flu for my oldest and me. We stayed home on the couch Friday. Hubby and friends went on their traditional Trout Opening Weekend that day as well. So I spend the better part of the weekend negotiating a house price, shuttling kids, and trying to settle my stomach. It was not the most enjoyable weekend.
Saturday morning it was freezing and I had to go to the farmer's market for my shoot. My daughter and I rushed down the aisles in the hopes of finding my inspiration. And we did, tomatillos. Sunday I finally got my stomach to agree to a truce and was able to get my exact vision in an image. For the first time in a couple of weeks I am extremely excited to show my newest image. Thanks to my mommy for her old iron skillet.